Students who are emerging in the (NEET) national eligibility cum entrance test will on 7th may 2017, tentatively, so students can make sure under for the completed syllabus of NEET 2017. The exam conducting authority, (CBSE) central board of secondary education has released NEET syllabus and pattern for students to arrange carefully for the test. The NEET syllabus 2017 is prepared after re-examining syllabus of different state boards as well as those prepared with the (CBSE) central board of secondary education, (COBSE) council board of school education (NCERT) national council of education research and training. Additional, NEET syllabus and pattern has been made following the suggestions from the (MCI) medical council of India and is severely based on topics, chapters and subject skilled through 10 + 2 / HSC level. This was done to institute consistency across the country maintenance in view the significance of dissimilar areas in medical education.
NEET exam pattern 2017:
The exam pattern will contains of type of question, number of question, marking scheme, etc. The information about Exam Pattern of NEET is mentioned below:
- The examination will be conducted via offline mode and it’s based on pen and paper.
- It will be include only one question paper which comprises of 180 questions.
- Question will be objective type. Each question will include four optional answers; students are obligatory to mark the right answer only.
- The exam time will be 3 hours.
- The question papers will be composed of four sections ( physics, chemistry, botany and zoology )
- The language of the question will be in (English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Guajarati, Marathi, telugu)
NEET Paper Style 2017
|No||Subject section||Number of question|
NEET 2017 marking scheme:
Marking scheme of NEET 2017 exam is mentioned below:
- The question paper will allow total 720 maximum marks.
- Every one question will include 4 marks. Total 4 marks will be specified for each right answer.
- There will be negative marking in this examination; one mark will be subtracted for every wrong response.
- Students are obligatory to use only blue/ black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Students note down multiple answers for one question will guide to the negative marking.
NEET syllabus 2017:
The Syllabus of NEET 2017 will include of 4 subjects
- Zoology and botany
For the improved preparations, students have to organize for the exam as per the officially arranged syllabus. The syllabus will be informed through the (MCI) medical council of India
The (NEET) national eligibility cum entrance test is a particular medical entrance exam in the country for offered admissions to approximately 53, 300 MBBS and for BDS seats in government, private and deemed medical universities. This year, NEET 2017 is programmed to be demeanour in 7th may 2017 (tentatively).